|Home||Newsletter Archive||Program Directors||CME Information||Recommend to a Colleague|
1. For whom is this program accredited? 2. How do I get CME credit? 3. Can I view past newsletters? 4. Where can I download Adobe Acrobat Reader? 5. Who can I provide feedback to? 6. How can I change my contact information? 7. How can I unsubscribe from the program?
1. For whom is this program accredited?
The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine designates this educational activity for a maximum of 0.5 category 1 credits toward the AMA Physician's Recognition Award. Each physician should claim only those credits that he/she actually spent in the activity.
2. How do I get CME credit?
To get CME credit you will need to visit the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine's CME website. If you have already registered for another Hopkins CME program at this site, simply enter your email address and password when prompted. Otherwise, complete the registration form to begin the testing process. Next time, you will not need to re-register again. Please make a note of your selected password as you will need to enter it again next month. Sorry for the "double registration" but it is required to receive proper CME credit.
3. Can I view past newsletters?
Past newsletters are available in PDF form in the newsletter archive form and are accredited for a period of one year from publication date.
4. Where can I download Adobe Acrobat Reader?
5. Who can I provide feedback to?
6. How can I change my contact information?
7. How can I unsubscribe from the program?
To extend the benefits of this program to your colleagues, please click here.